Have you already successfully completed an undergraduate degree and are you enrolled at TU Darmstadt for the current semester and would like to gain an additional qualification through further study?
After logging into your , you will find the application menu item at the top right. This menu item takes you to a relevant interview and, when you have finished this, an application to change degree programme/subject will be generated. TUCaN student account
Does your chosen subject have restricted admission in the first subject-related semester? Please find out whether this applies in advance by checking the selection criteria.
Studying for a Master's degree
Please also use this online application system if you would like to switch to . Typically the Master's degree programmes offered here are consecutive. This means that they build on the relevant Bachelor's degree programme. a Master's course
Degree courses in teaching
On degree courses in teaching it is possible after the first state exam to take a further examination in an additional subject. For this, select the qualification to teach at academic high schools (postgraduate studies) in the online application system.
- Authentication of TU certificates
- Leave of Absence / Semester on Leave
- Double degrees
- Students under 18 / minors
- IT services
- Changing degree programme or subject
- Change of name, address, elective subject, nationality and other details
- Practical work placements
- Duplicates / copies of TU certificates
- Ruhegehaltsfähige Dienstzeit nach dem Hessischen Beamtenversorgungsgesetz
- Student Service
- Studying with a disability
- Certificate of study
- Guest students
- Semester Fee and Re-Registration