Students will only be re-registered after a complete transfer of the semester fee that must also provide the matriculation number as a reference (no further actions are required).
You will receive your Student-ID-Card by mail, after the fee has been credited. The updated enrollment certificate will be uploaded to the TUCaN-account and can be viewed at Service > My Documents.
Re-registration is mandatory to stay enrolled at TU Darmstadt and to partake in exams.
- The semester and administration fee is re-determined and adjusted each semester.
- Please inform the Student Service ahead of the re-registration period about all changes to your personal data (in particular changes to your address).
Winter Semester 2021/22
|Payment periods||Students||International Erasmus / Exchange Students or Students from Partner Institutions||Students enrolled in the Degree Programme Biomedical Engineering*|
Receipt of Payment by 15.09.2021
Receipt of Payment after 16.09.2021
Applies only for the semester fees transactions
Recipient: Technische Universität Darmstadt Beitraege
Reference: Your matriculation number (no spaces, commas, or special characters)
Please assure that
- the amount is credited to TU Darmstadt's account no later than the final day of the re-registration period,
- the payment processing of your bank and TU Darmstadt may require between five and ten days for transfers. We recommend to transfer the fee fifteen days before the end of the re-registration period
- if the amount is transferred by a third party, please specify the student's name after noting the matriculation number in the reference field
- the very exact amount of the fee must be transferred, rounding up or down will not be accepted,
- for international (not EU) transactions potential charges may apply.
If your payment is incomplete, expulsion from the university shall proceed in accordance with §59 (2) no. 2 and 4 of the Hessian University Act (HHG).