Apply for a duplicate from the Dezernat II – Studium und Lehre, Hochschulrecht at firstname.lastname@example.org-…. Please get in touch in good time because the duplicate will be issued in conjunction with the relevant department and not directly by the Dezernat. Sufficient processing time must therefore be allowed.
For the duplicate a fee has to be paid (presently 50 euros per document / certificate / transcript of records) typically by bank transfer. The account details will be provided when placing the order.
Legal form Technische Universität Darmstadt
The Technische Universität Darmstadt is a public corporation with legal capacity and, in accordance with § 2 Hessian Higher Education Act, a university of the State of Hesse.
Until the beginning of 1997, the Technische Universität Darmstadt used this designation:
„Technische Hochschule Darmstadt“.
- Guest student
- Authentication of TU certificates
- Leave of Absence / Semester on Leave
- Double degrees
- Students under 18 / minors
- IT services
- Changing degree programme or subject
- Additional course of study
- Change of name, address, elective subject, nationality and other details
- Semester Fees
- Practical work placements
- Duplicates / copies of TU certificates
- Ruhegehaltsfähige Dienstzeit nach dem Hessischen Beamtenversorgungsgesetz
- Student Service
- Studying with a disability
- Certificate of study